1953 dodge 5 window b4b pick up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
plans??

what's your'e plan for the truck?

look up my post on my 5O dodge truck and see what l did,;;;;dodge 1948 to 1955 style are really close.

mine has a split windshied, your'es shouldn't. that's about the ony difference.

if ya have questions PM or E me,

Later:cool:

mine has a split front window as well. it has windshield wipers and a window squirter that supposed to work still, but i dont know where lever or knob is? im prolly just gonna drive it around and do little stuff in interior as of now... i kinda wanna slam it or maybe put 13" spoke wheels on it maybe. i have a H2 thats super tricked out and id rather drive my dodge lol.

went with my gut and put it on daytons and i'm very happy!
whatcha think???

Attachments

• dayton on seawall1.jpg
    dayton on seawall1.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 25
The truck's patina is really cool. Not sure the Daytons fit the Rat Rod style, if that is what you are going for. I associate daytons with lowriders, hydraulics, candy paint, etc.

But hey, its your truck so if you like it, that's what matters.

appreciate it. i'm really digging it. i'm always changing my mind, but i seem to always like what i do until i get a new idea... right now i'm looking for a sun visor. i think that will make it look semi-chopped. even considering doing a distressed copper color paint job.

Latest posts

Back