1953 My first old style build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might just lay it on 1 night just to see how it looks and might even take a few pics and get some feed back ,it doesent bother me what way i go ,i think after this i will be able to build any kind i want i have learned a lot on here and from doing and re-doing lol

Thats a very possitive way of looking at it, btw I think its turning out very nice. The look with the hood on is becomming very popular, but you'res looks pretty good without it. Keep the updates comming!!!

update pics

This is where im at ,almost done

Attachments

• 12-26-10_1358.jpg
    12-26-10_1358.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 12-26-10_1359.jpg
    12-26-10_1359.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 12-26-10_1401.jpg
    12-26-10_1401.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 52
IT is AWSOME

WOW ,took here out to test ride,i had a bad bounce in the front ,looked like the tires ,so i went got 2 tires ,had them balanced and since i had turned the axle around with the tire rod in the front i forgot to toe it inwards ,did that and walla it rides very smooth,handles great i hit passing gear and got up to about 65 or 70 mph and let the wheel go and it stays straight no whoble ,and no pull at all i had a little before the toe in, but it is awsome now,this was very fun and a good learning experience for me ,i have a few more little things to do to it and will get a friend to air brush a pic on the doors,im from south louisiana and live where they film the Swamp People so my theme will be something very CAJUN,with old mink and coon traps along with a gator head and of course crawfish traps in here ,lol and hey i got the wife to take a ride and she even sais it rode better than the NOVA lol ,again thanks to all and i like this site THANKS[cl

I like what your doing and the fact you are after it and getting it done. It might be just a little long for my taste but I think you have good balance and proportions. Loose the washtub, it hillbillys up an otherwise pretty decent looking truck.

I like it. The wash tub grill surround is very creative. I bet your not finished with it yet. We do need more pictures though. Us fenderless AD builders need to stick together. Some folks get all stirred up over trucks like these. I see plenty of stuff on here I don't like much but I keep my yap shut.

Latest posts

Back