1954 pics update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasafras

what do you think.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Lookin' good!!!

sasafras,
Chev looks really good... nice interior but that sure is some shiny carpet! ; - >

BoB

Nice clean old car Sas. High five if it still has the six :)

never had the motor to begin with. so its clipped with a 68 nova, s10 tilt column and brake booster.55 chevy rear end new wiring harness.but everything else is still the old stuff.[wiper motor,heater,dash,exterior pieces] it was some guys resto project, but didnt want to sell me the orig. motor and trans.

Sweet

Looks real nice,at an invite only show last sat there was an early 50's 4 door Caddy in primer with get this a mild flame job that he obviously did him self with a rattle can. Look cooler than the "professional" flame jobs. guy who picked the cars must have liked too.LFE PS and I'm dead serious here - wild professional pin stripes on the dash,some stratigally placed skuls or some other type nick nacks,a real nice Indian Blanket on the seat and keep the shiney carpet,a great in your face touch.just my .02LFE

Last edited:
Nice ride. I have a 54 also. Bought for a prodject. It's a 4DR. , BUT NOT FOR LONG. Making a 2DR bel-camino out of it. I have already cut [;)the back out of it,and shaved rear door. I sectioned the top, and rear glass. The weather has stopped me for now ! come on heat wave ! hope to have pics soon . Bel-camino54.

Latest posts

Back