1960 Ford F250 progress.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dobber

Well, today I got some work done on my 1960 Ford F250 body swap to a 1974 LTD Chassis. I got the cab off the truck today and did some cutting of the floor to get it on the new chassis. It is now only 8 inches off the ground, and will go lower with different tire.

Kelly

Truck1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

Truck4.jpg

Ya, there has been. But there is a lot more work to do to fit the bed. I have to cut the back of the frame just behind the wheels to make it straight to fit the bed, I also have to tub it. I think I will use 55 gallon barrels for tubs, I think I need the weight. I also have to fab up the radiator support to fit the new chassis. Plus all the interior stuff. But one thang that is good, it was a great running doner car, so I just have to huck up the wiring and it will run.

Kelly

I want it to be my Daily Driver, and I like them to look like my shoes, Ugly but comfortable. So it may keep the color if it looks good to me when done, or it may turn black if I think it needs it.

Kelly

Latest posts

Back