1961 Chevy "shop truck" project...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyspinstriping

I am just getting started on my new project. It's a 1961 Chevy Apache. I have some mechanical to do before it is really road worthy that I am planning on tackling this weekend hopefully. Other stuff includes getting the original wheels sandblasted and repainted, new tires and an attitude adjustment with drop spindles! I am planning to do some door art and I was thinking it would just be simple lettering that says Haddonfield Cemetary...any Halloween fans will get that!:D
Anyway, here is some pictures as it sits today...and a rendering my buddy did of how I want it to look eventually. Let me know what you guys think...
IMG_4915Medium.jpg

IMG_4917Medium.jpg

IMG_4929Medium.jpg

IMG_4933Medium.jpg

IMG_0803Large.jpg

I got the wheels off the truck today and had the tires pulled off and junked. On monday I will get the wheels sandblasted and painted. I need to get some new tires and then I can put it back together!

Cool old truck

I almost had one of these truck before my father inlaw burned it to the ground. I alway wanted to section the reveal out of the side and make it smooth.

Latest posts

Back