1961 Rambler

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

White Trash Renegade

Well guys I finally got a Classic again! 1961 Rambler Super Six Sedan.
rambler.jpg

rambler2-1.jpg

rambler3-1.jpg

rambler31.jpg

I'll get it back to my house this weekend and get started! Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I should do with it? I know I wanna lower it and throw some whitewalls on it.

Cool Ride....

Didn't think anyone took an interest in Ramblers.... had a friend years ago that had a killer sleeper.... chevy big block in a bone stock rambler classic.... surprised a lot of people.... keep us advised on the build....

Didn't think anyone took an interest in Ramblers.... had a friend years ago that had a killer sleeper.... chevy big block in a bone stock rambler classic.... surprised a lot of people.... keep us advised on the build....

This is my second Rambler, the first was a 1965 Classic 660 Cross Country wagon. I loved that thing and should have never gotten rid of it.

Cool car. [cl I missed out on a 60 model a while back. I waited too long to go get it. For free!! They gave it to the junk man. I had a 70 Rebel four door that I put a 460 Ford in. Had to give it up. The stock suspension and brakes weren't much good over about 140 mph. And it had so much rust, the front fenders were flopping in the wind. :eek: Hey, that 61 ought have tons of room under the hood. Big block, maybe a blower...........[dr Good luck with it.

Well I was gonna get some pics of it but the camera was not cooperating with me as I was trying to use it. I'll find a different camera this week and try to get some pics. The only thing that sucks is the fact that it's supposed to be ass biting cold for the rest of the week.

i have a 1963amc rambler american 330 coupe i want to switch out the front end bc its done and i want somthing easy to get parts for some one told me about a mustang 2 front end or a pinto the mustang 2 looks like it will work perfect but i got a uni body and i want to drive the car low it looks fantastic on the ground so air bags will go on it for shure i will get a pic up for you

Latest posts

Back