1978 cb400a Hondamatic Bobber

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More progress

I took a vacation day at work today to work on my bike. Finally had a full day to work. I got alot done. I had to put some body filler on the tank to smooth out the dip where the cap was. I painted the tank and the engine and also shaved the edges of the fins on the engine to give it some contrast. I also got most of the bike put back together. I think it looks pretty good. Here are some crappy pictures.

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

Thanks man! The shifter keeps my leg from hitting the pipes. I rode it down the street a few times. The exhaust doesn't cause any problems for me being right there. I also plan on wrapping the exhaust in heat wrap.

Bike looks good. I like the way the motor looks painted.

As for the exhaust I may get a little warm. right now I got mine stopped right under the foot pegs and my feet get a little warm.

Finished... for now

Well for now, the bike is finished. There's always going to be little things that I want to add to it, but for now its finished.. Here are a few pictures.

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0166.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

IMAG0174.jpg

Latest posts

Back