1988 cadillac performance parts... where can i find them

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddyhack

So I just got an 88 caddy brougham and I'm planning on robbing all the running gear out of it to put in my 30 ford but who sells performance parts like ; intakes , cams, carbs, noisy gear drives etc for cadillac motors??? I looked on summet. Jegs etc. and even googled caddy performance and all I can find are plugs. Wires and carbs... who sells caddy hot rod parts???

Should have the the Chevy smallblock 350/700r4 combo in it by then, but not sure. Pics of engine bay would help. Is it rear-drive? If front-drive definitely not chevy.

I'm not sur what motor it has the trunk emblem says 5.0.. the guy I got it from said the motor was swapped but it looks like a different intake manifold and valve covers than a normal chevy motor so I don't think its a small block chevy. but there is so much junk near the firewall the car and I can't see any numbers.. im planning on pulling the motor tomorrow..... but does anyone know where to get caddy performance parts other than just bigger carbs etc.? I'm looming for cams intakes gear drives.. stuff like that

And yes the 88 caddy 4 door is a rear wheel drive.. it looks like the same body style cadillac like the ones all the gangster ust for there lowriders

I'm not sur what motor it has the trunk emblem says 5.0.. the guy I got it from said the motor was swapped but it looks like a different intake manifold and valve covers than a normal chevy motor so I don't think its a small block chevy. but there is so much junk near the firewall the car and I can't see any numbers.. im planning on pulling the motor tomorrow..... but does anyone know where to get caddy performance parts other than just bigger carbs etc.? I'm looming for cams intakes gear drives.. stuff like that

it doesnt look like a chevy sb because its most likely an olds engine :eek: lol
check that first link i have on my previous post
- has a whole boat of DIY stuff
that seems like pretty good info -
otherwise - search for the olds 307 performance parts - not caddy...
probably have better luck - but if it were me id go for the do it yourself
hp gains - simple stuff like the getting rid of the intake manifold defects etc...

So I got everyrhing stripped off the top of the motor so that I can pull it out tomorrow. Wasn't ablt to today due to having not a lot of time to play with it... but I found the numbers on the front of the block above water pump area and the numbers are "6509GM 5.0L G" So I'm assuming it is the a 5.0 liter motor but who sells performance parts for them???

Latest posts

Back