1st build, 1933 olds rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great work on the floor, I was thinking about doing the auto shifter with my old ebrake handle as well... but then I was also thinking I wanted to use it for the e brake! haha I definitely want a positive lock in the gears.. that much i know...

sorry to hear you missed your deadline, but sounds like you will be in the ball park of your goal.. i missed mine a long time ago.. oh well..

thanks guys. the shifter does have a postive lock in all gears both ways, lol.

i have to set a dead line, if i dont i will drag it out forever. nothing wrong with that but i get a little slacked and just say screw it. i redid my bathroom last summer, i still havent finished the trim. my wife knows not to bug me with it now because the rat comes first, lol.

any how look below and give me your input.

what do you think?

do they seam a little high to you?

i still have to add the doflicky to the bottom of them/ stands so that will push them up some more.

oty001.jpg

My $.02 says they are to high as in stock looking height. I say take 3" out of the stantions so the center of the light is even with the top of your tire. [;)

I'm with them, lower. I love the car, looks great! I gotta keep reading stuff like this so that I know it's possible to finish them. I gave myself a year to get mine done, I'm a month into it and haven't even gotten her out of the trees yet. Can't wait to hear that you're done!

well i cut and lowered the stands. i bought some different head lights as well. got them mounted, but have a huge problem with the way it looks to me, it looks as though one is higher. but no matter how i measure the numbers match.

pics tomorrow

Latest posts

Back