1st ride this year.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydrocarbon Rocket

Beside local stuff and test runs.
The family and I went to McMinville TN. My youngest boy loves BIG trees. They have one there called the birthing tree. Its a huge oak tree. I reckon women use to go have their little ones under it for good luck.

The old Jalopy made it great. I love the 200r4 transmission.

Attachments

• IMG_20130223_143548_0.jpg
    IMG_20130223_143548_0.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 90
rides

gotta love that first ride of the year:D

the weather was good enough to take the 48 dodge truck to the store today and it felt great.

nothin' like the feeling of driving your hot rod around.

Later :cool:

They have one there called the birthing tree. Its a huge oak tree. I reckon women use to go have their little ones under it for good luck.

You sure that ain't he ugly tree they would drop you into to see if you would be pretty or not?

Love your Five, good pic. I can't wait untill the weather clears here in Rotchester. Got the hot-rod/cycle withdrawal blues. Have fun...

looks like that tree could use a little trimming.... Glad you got to enjoy a first ride of the year!!! I am trying to get a first real ride for my dodge this year. Here's hoping!!!

Very nice picture, love the five as well. Im joining the Trifive group this weekend. I picking up a 57 Bel Air 4 door, been wanting a tri for about 20 years or better.

Latest posts

Back