20 something Graham Brothers

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00ster

Ok folks it has begun. I will post pisc as I go in my build thread but first I need measurments. Can any of you fellas that have an im thinkin 25 26 Graham brothers/Dodge brothers Body hangin arround help me with say door and cab height measurments. When I picked up my cab me and the wife were thinkin here goes the rat then she had a change of heart, the truck belonged to her great grandfather and he used it on the family homestead so most of it is still there. Now she wants to put it back together so I have to make doors roof and so on you know the parts that were the first to go in those days it seems like on a farm truck. Pictures of any kind would be great to. Ive looked but dont see many Graham Brothers on the web.

Here's some pics I had, seems to me they are of a Graham, love the little quarter window style of the cab. Looking forward to your build.

Attachments

• 7e_1.jpg
    7e_1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 72_1.jpg
    72_1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 19
  • d4_1.jpg
    d4_1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 12
  • d9_1.jpg
    d9_1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
Truck

Thanks,

Ive been looking all over the place on the web, This think is going to be a looooong project. It looks like I'm gona be makin a lot of the sheet metal parts if I cant find them where I got it from. From what I've been reading though it looks like I can use a bunch of Dodge and even some ford T parts on it. Who knows [S. As we all know everything on the web is true:D. For now though Im just gona get what I have cleaned up and preped for the build. If I was a smart man I would have made measurments on it where it sat before I picked it up off the ground. It was sitting as it was when it was removed from the frame who knows how long ago and would have been real close because you could see where the wood had rotted in place and the remnants were still sitting there. Lesson one learned on this build I figure.

Graham

Yeah them little quarter windows kinda grow on you a bit, just not something you see all the time from what im seeing. I may have struck gold per-say in my serch for more of these trucks, a fella here in New Mexico told me that there is a fella in Texas that has 3 of them just about a 4 hour drive away so as soon as I get his phone number Im gona ir will be road trip time.

Sounds like a promising lead, hope you can pry a good one away from the guy. I liked those quarter widows so much it inspired the shape of the cab for my '28 Hennway build.

Attachments

• may 24 09 011 a.jpg
    may 24 09 011 a.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
  • mar 25 06 023.jpg
    mar 25 06 023.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back