2009 Frog Follies

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that taildragger. Great pix,thanks.

It was at the Bowling Green Ho Rod Reunion too. Neat car!

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

had a blast this year at Frog Follies glad to have my truck there been the past 2 years and will be back again next year and so on great show....
heres a pic of my truck
l_54ededd5367146b7aeb9fd5003541b79.jpg

Cool! I didn't know you were a member of the forum Lowmater?? I saw your truck tonight at the cruise in Murfreesboro. Maybe again in Mt. Juliet Tomorrow?

Thunder

Cool! I didn't know you were a member of the forum Lowmater?? I saw your truck tonight at the cruise in Murfreesboro. Maybe again in Mt. Juliet Tomorrow?

Thunder

I've been to the cruise-in in Hendersonville....and heard about the Mt. Juliet one. Where exactly is it at?

Your pictures came out alot better then the few i took before my camera died...lol. It was nice meeting and talking with you and your father.

Thunder

yea im at the murfreesboro cruise in every friday and usually at the mt juilet one too but i wont be there saturday night got a sow in McMinnville...my dad will be there in the 36 International the silver one that was parked with my rusty one

I've been to the cruise-in in Hendersonville....and heard about the Mt. Juliet one. Where exactly is it at?

The Mt. Juliet cruise-in is at the Chic-Filet Restaurant & Kroger parking lots at the new Providence Market Place Shopping Center just immediately south of I-40 at the Mt. Juliet exit. Coming from Nashville headed east on 40 at the Mt Juliet exit take the right turn lane and it'll take you down to the cruise on the left. I can't recall the exit number but you can't miss it. Mt. Juliet only has one exit and its well marked. There's usually at least 200 sometimes as many as 400 + cars there every Saturday night weather permitting.

It's a really good event. Great rides, people, etc.. I hope you can make it one of these days!

Thunder

yea im at the murfreesboro cruise in every friday and usually at the mt juilet one too but i wont be there saturday night got a sow in McMinnville...my dad will be there in the 36 International the silver one that was parked with my rusty one

Yeah, I know the silver one your talking about. I talked to your Dad a long time one night in Mt. Juliet. A great guy! He showed me all the finer points that went into building the Lowmater. A very cool truck! :cool:

Thunder

Great pics.

Love this kind of stuff, I'm on utoob all the time look'n at sleds and rats, I'm a ol school hot rodder, 64 SMC, 2 Goats and a couple a hot rod BMW's.... ya, I know.
Present project is a 50 Study pickup, Chevy 350/350, 9".

Yeah, I know the silver one your talking about. I talked to your Dad a long time one night in Mt. Juliet. A great guy! He showed me all the finer points that went into building the Lowmater. A very cool truck! :cool:

Thunder

thanks and yea dad loves Low mater alot of time went into it and the silver one too...it just feels good when ppl come up and talk to us about it cause they see the hard work that went into them both...

Latest posts

Back