23 t rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudetoad57

hello fellow rat lovers heres one i been working on for a while...the box and the radiator cowling were all fabbed out of cold roll and the bucket is glass the frame is model A with a Z in the back to hold a 49 ford rearend with coils wrapped around cordolba shocks.A 350 chevy and a 350 TH power this lil beast....a wiend tunnelram with a 650 edelbrock with a vintage B&M scoop complete the tallest part of the rat...the front end is the rack and pinion out of a 77 pinto....the floors are metal beer signs left over from my days as a beer truck driver...the tilt wheel is a monte carlo and the shifter is a B&M ratchet with an extention handle made from a 1920's curved wrench and a skull atop that....i conected the stearing to the rack with a steering knuckle out of a 2010 Delphi and the bar off the lazy susan from my wifes kitchen all steadyed by the carrier barring off my garage door.The windshield is a 1920 dodge cut down to fit....the little spiders are made out of 3/4 nuts welded to 1/2 nuts....with a peice of steel welded over the big nut...than used 8 wires welded in and bent and welded onto metal spider webs......anyway i hope ya all enjoy the pics and have a great day http://s1310.beta.photobucket.com/u...rt=3&o=0&_suid=135248600132201260436442250834

Last edited:
http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=f2eb7da2354bcf236cbbd47cbb382743 hello fellow rat lovers heres one i been working on for a while...the box and the radiator cowling were all fabbed out of cold roll and the bucket is glass the frame is model A with a Z in the back to hold a 49 ford rearend with coils wrapped around cordolba shocks.A 350 chevy and a 350 TH power this lil beast....a wiend tunnelram with a 650 edelbrock with a vintage B&M scoop complete the tallest part of the rat...the front end is the rack and pinion out of a 77 pinto....the floors are metal beer signs left over from my days as a beer truck driver...the tilt wheel is a monte carlo and the shifter is a B&M ratchet with an extention handle made from a 1920's curved wrench and a skull atop that....i conected the stearing to the rack with a steering knuckle out of a 2010 Delphi and the bar off the lazy susan from my wifes kitchen all steadyed by the carrier barring off my garage door.The windshield is a 1920 dodge cut down to fit....the little spiders are made out of 3/4 nuts welded to 1/2 nuts....with a peice of steel welded over the big nut...than used 8 wires welded in and bent and welded onto metal spider webs......anyway i hope ya all enjoy the pics and have a great day

Sounds intriguing! I'm sure everyone, including me, would like to see however, no one has Shutterfly. Just post an attachment right off your computer or get a Photobucket account (it's free) and you can post full sized pics to this site.

Latest posts

Back