26/27 Ford Tudor Build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mufasa, it's gotta be a lot easier to do the normal engine layout. Do you have any photos of your build posted? Working out the front steering and the back drive for this keeps me awake at night. I think I'll go for the snub nose first and if I don't like it I can always stretch out the front end to a more traditional wheelbase.

Dirty Rat, there is just barely enough room in the back seat for the caddy engine, trans. and radiators.

Just got this from ebay. Will have to sort out an adapter to the early northstar intake ports. Pretty cool how they flipped the blower upside down so it blows up through the intercooler then routes the air down into the heads. Cadillac gets almost 50% more horsepower out of ther S/C engines. I have to break it open to see if I can fit a NOS sprayer grid between the rotors and the intercooler and up grade the injectors by 100% flow:

x06pt_pp010l_001.jpg

Hey lowroder, I have been following your thread and you have a nice start going. I wish I had the money to buy it. Yours is in a lot better condition than mine. I had a wild assed idea to get a second body and build a teardrop type trailer out of it. The would look pretty crazy; 2 identically chopped Tudors one pulling the other. Ha!

Last edited:
26Tudor-Chopped-NoHood-smallersize.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Could somebody Photoshop this into a 4 door sedan and add a pick up box??
Then it would be a stubnose crew cab.

Latest posts

Back