27T Roadster back panel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travels27T

The back panel on my 27 roadster is rusted beyond repair, macsauto has a replacement part #TM332. Does anyone know if this is the panel I need? or is this an additional panel in which my car doesnt have anymore? I ask because the part description reads "This is the panel that the front seat backrest springs attach to" so I'm a little concerned that this is not actually the rear panel but an additional panel in front of the rear panel. Thanks for any help

It would be helpful if you could post a pic of the area you are talking about. The Mac's panel you referenced goes directly behind the seat back and is an interior body panel. It is not at the very rear of the body.

sounds to me like theyre describing the divider panel between front and rear passenger compartments. thats just goin off the fact that they specifically referenced a FRONT seat.. dunno why it couldnt be used at the rear. hell, my rear bulkhead started life as a mid 80s truck tailgate! :eek:

Latest posts

Back