28 Reo RatRod Pickup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as axels go you can use any from trucks to cars even after market old trucks tend to be chepper than model A's there easy to mount I can post some pics if you need an disk break kits are avalable as for the rear just get one that will match the bolt pattern of the front for ease of wheels

id love to see some pics if you don't mind thanks for the help.

axles

What kind of front axle you using suicide or under the frame on a model A crossmember as for rear axle you wanting parrallel ,buggy, or coil over with 4 link,or maybe coil over with a 3 link or maybe pics of all if you need you can give me a call at 505-860-1526 glad to help[cl

As far as axels go you can use any from trucks to cars even after market old trucks tend to be chepper than model A's there easy to mount I can post some pics if you need an disk break kits are avalable as for the rear just get one that will match the bolt pattern of the front for ease of wheels

I'm gonna Do Suicide Front end and for the back what do you think would look best I'm really not sure myself... i appreciate your help!

More Pics and updates are coming soon! we picked up some sheet metal to start fixing and rebuilding panels so be ready for that [;)

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 31
It's nice to see another REO being built, I built mine about 4 years and tou don't see many of them. Good luck with the build I like where it's goin.

been a while

just an update we have way too many projects on the go so we are gonna sell the old reo i think.. we got some parts for it too a few months back for free we got an original windshield frame and such

Latest posts

Back