29 almost done..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

night-crawler

still have few things to finish up,what do ya'll think of it so far.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 104
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 116
Wow. Low & mean. What size tires are those in the rear? I need some bigs like that for mine. You have air susp in the back I assume?

it's bagged front and rear,the tire size are 8-20..still going to put tunnel ram two carb setup,gear drive,and put some lake style headers and maybe a shot gun scoop..

How is the front bagged? im designing a bag set up for the front of my truck and im looking for some more ideas, i really dont want to see the bags, and being as i dont see yours i would say you did good... Got any pictures?

Thanks

Really nice, too bad you can find a bright yellow for the wheels.. love the way it looks laying on the ground. Great Job!

looks good- but if you'd follow the RRR advice you should chop the top, slam it on the ground, and paint the wheels a bright shade of ,maybe...yellow:D

really is cool - i think i'd just leave it like it is!!;):D:cool:

thanks for all the great feed back,i was thinking about taking 2 in. out the body,but for myself not being a short monster,i'll just leave it alone,

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 28
Dude, this maybe a newb questions, but it looks like you made that frame? or is it on origional just z'd?

Latest posts

Back