29 sedan vs 56 pontiac wagon!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Gussett

Yep... he can do it!
Live in the hilly country of Chillicothe Ohio.
Well if you have read my other post(another new project) you know I just got a 56 pontiac wagon! We (Bill) and I were moving cars around Thurs. night and my 29 sedan was parked in the shop.My 56 wagon was outside in driveway. I fired up wagon to move to in front of shop door and put in gear to get rolling then in neutral to coast to a stop in front of door(NO BRAKES)
where Bill was waiting with wheel chaulks to stop wagon. WELLLL wagon was moving faster than I exspected and chaulks didn't work and SLAMED into back of my sedan! YEA NOT PRETTY! Well I was TOO UPSET to take any pics! This was at 9:00 pm and by 11:15 pm I had most of the carnage pulled out!
Sat. I dropped the fuel tank out and got a hammer and dolly and fixed the rest of it!
Well I through a fit.......Cried a few tears.......and got it straightened back out pretty good! [;)Now I'll weld up the 35 holes I put in it to pull it out and put the tank back in and be back to normal!:D

You know the New dog will always bite the old dog when you first introduce them! Spank that wagon on the nose with some newspaper and seperate them!![cl

Kind of hard to kick your own ass for messing up but at least its just bent metal ,not flesh and bones.:cool:

It`s not that hard, you just have to have long legs :p

By the way, do you guys from the forums in Ohio do any get-together`s or the like?

-Johnson

Latest posts

Back