3 link or 4?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rpm

yeah id give rpm at eztbucket a chance. less modify since he makes to specks. nice guy too. wish i woulda bought a few other parts from him probably will hastle him later

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0315.jpg
    IMG_0315.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 55
well ok,

now that I am trying to get back in to working on this, and I am about to order all the hiems to start putting this suspension together.

Still looking for the right way to do this, I have read and read and read until I went cross eyed and started drooling on myself..............

Does anyone know what the angles are supposed to be for correct operations and handling? The only stuff I am seeing really online is about the terminology not how to figure it mathematically. I really want to go the triangulated route, not parallel with a panhard. But if I cant find the right way to do the triangulated route that is what I will do.

Heres how I did my rear setup, the parallel links are on the bottom, and this is with the bags all the way deflated.

1007101729a.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back