30chevy! something

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are you saying you don’t want any comments?
Really, it will sand off, might even look good with it partially sanded off.
Love the truck.
i guess i did state that right!, what imeant was if ya did want to read all the comments you could go to that page to look at the pics of the build up to this point.

Love the camper top...........and the pin striping is fine in my book and would probably also look good partially sanded off like SugarRay said.
the camp came from a simply necessity. after i suffered a heat stroke at acar show i deciced to build the camper for place out of the sun! June is horrible here!

Pin-striping looks great for what you're after. Sanding a little may make it look better. The camper is a work of art.

Camp with it over the weekend using what you plan to take, just in the back yard. It'll give you a hands on idea of what changes you want to make and what you need to take. Yeah it's still kinda 'cold' - you think mountain and desert nights are warm?

well like i said above thats for the hot days out of the sun! A SUNNING CHAIR AND A COOLER! but i am building a camper to pull behind, super light weight for a 12x7 camper fully self contained! should weight in about 1500 lbs total weight.

i hauled off 3500 lbs of scrap the other day with my little trailer. so the little truck should be fine pullin the camper trailer.

Also, as far as the pin strips go, i am going to sand it. just need some drying time! and thanks guys .
I NEED TO BE FINISH BY MAY SO I CAN HEAD OUT ACROSS THE COUNTRY![cl

Fun little truck. I'm surprised how well the wire wheels look. :cool:

thanks! me too! got them because the deal with a guy , that was to get me a set of new baby moon reverses fell thru so he let my have these instead! , I like they! the only thing that i dont like is the bullets in the middle, they have this swirl thing , wish they where smooth!

well as some may know my little trucks been down since May!! been looking for for a trans for awhile the last 5speed as posted earlier didnt last long so i been hunting a replacement for it ,, well i got one, a 89 camaro world class 5 speed,!!! and its installed !!!!the little green truck is ready to hit the road!!! took it for a test drive today! did well just wont idle correct ,think its from sittin to long! so i may need a carb but for right now i am happy!!!

Latest posts

Back