31 2 door sedan build!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few pics of the start of the build
frame.jpg

frame2.jpg

Shock mount.jpg

FrameEngine.jpg

FrameEngine1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi BAK, Right-on. Those wheels are 19" model A wheels, right? You've given me confidence to put 17" ones on my model A. I thought I had 16", 1935 wheels until I bought some 16" tires, and the guy that sold them to me was looking over my wheels and I was chatting him up, [bragging] so I pulled out my measuring tape and found out that I had 17" 1934/33 wheels. Anyhow your 19's look alright on a Model A.

I think it looks pretty cool, not a fan of those old wheels when hp is involved however...
Maybe someone else can chime in about the older wheels...

You definitely have a good look going, like the quarter elliptical springs in front!

Hi BAK, Right-on. Those wheels are 19" model A wheels, right? You've given me confidence to put 17" ones on my model A. I thought I had 16", 1935 wheels until I bought some 16" tires, and the guy that sold them to me was looking over my wheels and I was chatting him up, [bragging] so I pulled out my measuring tape and found out that I had 17" 1934/33 wheels. Anyhow your 19's look alright on a Model A.

Yes those wheels are 19's. They are pretty straight and true. The beer on top of the air cleaners was not my choice believe me. haha. But that is what we had and I didn't pay for it. so I wasn't about to turn it down.

I think it looks pretty cool, not a fan of those old wheels when hp is involved however...
Maybe someone else can chime in about the older wheels...

You definitely have a good look going, like the quarter elliptical springs in front!

I agree with you when it comes to hp. That is a 1955 270 Super Red Ram Hemi. So there definitely is not much hp output from that. So that's why I went with those wheels instead but I also know that I did step on it once just to see how it would perform from a dead stop and I bent a couple spokes so I had to get them re-straightened. haha. But good wheels though.

Latest posts

Back