31 years

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiny1

Callin' him Tiny is like callin' Dirty Harry a bea
Yesterday was the wife an my 31 wedding Anniversary we took the hotrod on a 180 mile trip and road the Dauphin Island Ferry for the first time. Was a blast here is a couple pics she took.

Attachments

• DSCN1327.jpg
    DSCN1327.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN1344.jpg
    DSCN1344.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCN1346.jpg
    DSCN1346.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCN1397.jpg
    DSCN1397.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSCN1332.jpg
    DSCN1332.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 42
Wow!

Tiny,
Your truck came out really nice and congrats on 31 years. That's pertty incredible!

ISore

My bride and I just celebrated our 30. It takes a special women to put up with a hot rodder this long.

Congrats on your 31. Nice truck you have there.

Thanks guys it was a great day and its been a great 31 years as well. Thanks again:)

Congrats to you & Mrs tiny on 31 years. Looks like a great trip. Glad y'all enjoyed it.

Thanks guys :) I was a little scared to take my truck on the ferry without a life perserver for it I would hate to know it was sitting on the bottom of mobile bay lol

Congrats tiny, and the truck is looking great.

Wife and I celebrated our 2nd year on St. Patty day. :D

Thank you and Congrats to you and the wife I hope yall have many more to come

Cograd on the 31 years. My wife and I are headed up to Estes Park
for the weekend to celebrate our 35th.

Thanks and congrats to you and the wife on your 35th

congrats tiny, sorry it was late just caught this thread today been out riding the roads,, computer time has been cut way down!!! lol , hope ya have many more happy years!! BAMA BOYS RULE !!!!:D

Latest posts

Back