32 ford frame needed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlh1093

Need frame. Anyone have one they are willing to part with.
Anyone know what other frames I could use for my 32 ford pickup cab?

Are you going fenderless or full fendered? 32 frames are cool and all, but if its just going to be a bobber type truck, why go to the expense of a duece frame,,,, just make one.

It just going to be a rat, no fenders. My building skill is so so. That is why I was trying to figure out what other frames I could possibly use. So I dont have to pay the big money for a deuce frame.

reproduction 32 frame rails readily available and are reasonably priced at around $600 for just the outer rails.

If you want it to look like a real 32, this is the way to go.

Frame horns

How bout these. I manufacture 32 ford frame horns. All you need is a 2x3 or 4 frame and add these to the front. $ 100.00

Attachments

• 058test copy.jpg
    058test copy.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 14
reproduction 32 frame rails readily available and are reasonably priced at around $600 for just the outer rails.

If you want it to look like a real 32, this is the way to go.
Plus shipping, plus crossmembers, plus boxing plates (if running any REAL power). Plus he STILL has to build it. By the time you add all that up, even doing it himself, you are still out a large +. Or, since it is just a rat, build a ladder style frame (like a modified t-bucket) and be out $250 max.

if your building skills are minimal, and the budget is small, a T-bucket frame from some one like RPM (here on the RRR) would be easiest-there are other places that sell them as well-with options for different powerplants and such...
i would try to find one close enuf to drive out & pick it up so shipping doesn't get too deep in the wallet.....

good luck
HRP

Latest posts

Back