32 Ford Pickup's First Car Show with Video

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking894

Norman and I have been working on his wifes pickup for the past two years. We finally got it finished and it made it's first car show this past weekend.

3656408048_e04d755447.jpg

Here is his wife pulling into the car show in the pickup. She drove it the 75 miles one way to get to the show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/five_wide_club/3656394970/

Keith

Thanks for the nice comments. I will post more on the build as soon as I get all the build photos from Norman. I keep forgetting to post them up when I'm over at his house. I will try to get them as soon as possible. Now that we are pretty much done with this project we can get started on mine. I picked up a 1941 Chevy 1 1/2 ton flat bed truck for parts over the weekend. With it I think I have 90 % of the parts I will need for my build.

Keith

The pipes are a megaphone kit that we extended about a foot. There are corkscrew baffles inside them that Norman packed with stainless steel scrub pads from the dollar store. The baffles work pretty good keeping the sound to a dull roar.

Keith

That's a truck the lady can be proud to drive. I'm sure she loves the looks on the guys faces when she say's it's her truck & not her husbands. :p:p I know my wife does.

Latest posts

Back