33 Ford pickmup

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I take it all apart all the square corners will be made nice on shackles and Batwings, everything is just to get it set up. The last picture is my favorite one.

Jim

Attachments

• Rat33 10.jpg
    Rat33 10.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Rat33 11.jpg
    Rat33 11.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 90
thanks Gas and Rodd, when its all ya have and ive been trying to finish this truck for 15 years and the weird thing is this is the way I wanted it to look 15 years ago. Had it on a Model A chassis with IRS once then a ford courier frame next and almost done both times but didnt look right. NOW it looks right for me so it should be running and driving in a few months. Get the bugs worked out and going to B'ville in August towing my Ben-Roy Teardrop.

Jim

Thats a hard core man there!thats what i like to see.
''Caint keep a good rodder down''!!
lookin real good so fare ,I know what you mean about frames though. im having second thoughts about my s-10 sub on mine ,but i do have another frame and i can try again latter for the strait axle look.

ooopppppppppppppppppppppps forgot pics becaus I was talking to my son on the phone.

Attachments

• bed 001.jpg
    bed 001.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 27
  • bed 002.jpg
    bed 002.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
  • column 001.jpg
    column 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 68
  • firewall 001.jpg
    firewall 001.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 47
and some more ( and guys its been down in the 20s while ive been working on it, guess thats dedication)

Attachments

• firewall 002.jpg
    firewall 002.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 38
  • floor brace 001.jpg
    floor brace 001.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 27
  • front spring.jpg
    front spring.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 35
  • steering 001.jpg
    steering 001.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 53
You are more ambitious than me.
We don't have snow on the ground, temps have been hi 20's-lo-mid 30's past few days......I just can't get motivated to get out there and work on the truck...

Your progress is inspiring though...Keep it up.

Nice.

If you need some more parts, there's a 33 ford truck for sale on craigslist on the west side of WA. Body works done of the cab LS motor the whole thing is there just disassembled ...... only $33,000

Latest posts

Back