36 Ford Pickup?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooligan514

Got a 36 Ford pickup been trying to find what size the driver and passanger windowns are and going nuts :mad: cant find anything out there. Anyone has a 36-45 they have worked on or can help out anything would be greatly appricated. Thankz hooligan

If you have the doors you should be able to make a template from the frame. From that you just get a glass cutter (If you're not one) to cut out the template you made. Everything on that one should be flat so it'll be easy... Well as easy as anything else on it is.

Its not that flat and I'm trying to use the stock parts that bring the window up and down all internals are stil there and moving. Ahh I guess I'll just go with plexi glass [S see how it comes out. I was just wondering if someone has sizes on it I can have it cut by a friend that does windows.

Attachments

• rat2.jpg
    rat2.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 22
You could make them out of plexy or paneling first, then take them down and have glass cut from your templets.

Its not that flat and I'm trying to use the stock parts that bring the window up and down all internals are stil there and moving. Ahh I guess I'll just go with plexi glass [S see how it comes out. I was just wondering if someone has sizes on it I can have it cut by a friend that does windows.
Cardboard :D
Have your friend there with you he'll know what to do :)

Jim

The glass for that truck IS flat. You even have the regulators in the doors, so make a cardboard template, have your friend cut it and set it in the tracks. Doesn't get much simpler...

I'd kinda like to know,too. I have regulators for mine, but never had any glass. Knowing the stock height would be helpfull because the regulators kind of kick the glass forward at full up.

I'd kinda like to know,too. I have regulators for mine, but never had any glass. Knowing the stock height would be helpfull because the regulators kind of kick the glass forward at full up.

Ol Blue I'll try to get the size of the window sometime next week I will start on mine and see how it goes. Ill keep you posted

Latest posts

Back