36 Ford Truck Hood Measurment.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_J

Does anyone here know the length of a 36 Ford truck hood right down the middle along the hinge?

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the help. I'll look online to see if I can find it and that would be cool Timbo if your dad can get it for me. I see you over on Volksrods all the time. Nice car!

You guys are the best! Two measurements and an 1/8 inch apart? Can't beat that! I can reconcile that difference using support rod adjustments and slotting bolt holes. I also ordered the Mac's catalog. I spent way too much time on their site last night!

We are going fenderless and we moved the axle forward under the grille shell but we want to keep the option of using the hood top since this truck will be a daily driver. I don't have a hood yet so I just need to get in the ball park. We got the part number for the spring we are going to use from Possies today.

My other project is a '54 VW that's not making much progress due to the son's truck now. It's always going on the back burner for some reason or another. My automotive interests run deep and wide........

Latest posts

Back