373 Kustoms and Choppers shop car

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally got started on the volksrod last weekend and got alot done on it. I swapped out trans axles and started trimming the rear apron off the car. This weekend I installed the front beam extension and set it back on the tires and wheels I am going to run on it. Hopefully with a little luck I will have it at Cool Desert Nights in Richland, WA finished on June 19th. Won't be easy to get it all done but we will see. I think there may be a few late nights in my future. I will try to post more pics as I go but with the tight schedule it may not be very often. Wish me luck!!

Matt

Attachments

• VR1.jpg
    VR1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 28
  • VR3.jpg
    VR3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 21
  • VR4.jpg
    VR4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 65
  • VR5.jpg
    VR5.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 57
  • VR7.jpg
    VR7.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 57
Matt,
Nice work man! I swung by yesterday & peeked at it but you weren't around.
Looks good. Let me know if you need any help.

I'd love to help do the paint etc.

Later,
-Mike-:cool:

Well it has been a long fight but the car looks like it will make it to Cool Desert Nights on June 19-21 in Richland Washington. I have not had time to post pics along the way because of my deadline but I will post some just as soon as I can. If any of you are in town for the show stop by and say hi Caddad65 and I will be there. I will have my volksrod and 57 wagon parked next to each other.

Matt.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back