39' Nasty Nancy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dvapteam

Hey guys, it been spell. I have been down and out the last year with health and family but back on my tires : ) hope the og's still remember. For all the new cats hello kitty's
The 39' has made my trips, nothing fell out of so all is good :) can't wait to catch up with boys and there rides. Hope all is well...lets have some fun.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 119
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 133
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 152
Dude... Glad to hear u're back in the saddle... Good hearin' from ya! Truck looks awesome!!!

BoB

Sweet truck, ditto on the headlights[dr ... Tell me about the rear white walls, are they bought that way, glue on or home made? I have kinda low pro tires that are RWL turned in and thinking about trying to grind them into white walls like yours[S

Tires

Sweet truck, ditto on the headlights[dr ... Tell me about the rear white walls, are they bought that way, glue on or home made? I have kinda low pro tires that are RWL turned in and thinking about trying to grind them into white walls like yours[S
Chars there stock Cocker tires front and rear. I tried the the glue on but I ended up find these at a fair price so I hoped on it. Trip, thank buddy glad put so much negative stuff behind and move forward with some builds :)

Latest posts

Back