41-46 Chevy truck cab

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lars Larsen

I'm looking at a couple 41-6 trucks for parts and just checking to see if anyone here would be interested in cabs and doors. The trucks are pretty well stripped clean of goodies plus bullet holes and rust. Very good potential though. The guy wants more than what the parts I need off are worth to me, but if I can get them for the right price and sell off the cabs I might make a deal. I'm located about 45 miles west of Lincoln, Nebraska just to let you know what part of the country they are in. These would have to be picked up or figure out shipping. Let me know if anyone would be interested and maybe I'll see what I can do. Thanks in advance

Here are a couple pics if anyone is interested

Attachments

• IMG00531-20110206-1358.jpg
    IMG00531-20110206-1358.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG00535-20110206-1401.jpg
    IMG00535-20110206-1401.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 44
For what it's worth 4 years ago I bought a pair of 41-46 doors at the Carlisle PA fall swap meet from a guy from Nebraska for $450 for the pair . They were pristene, had a real nice patina . 2 other guys were selling at the same price . Doors are usually the hardest part too find.Don't know how todays economic climate has effected things such as old car parts . I had only paid $ 271 for the cab - without doors . So too me $721 for a good solid cab -only surface rust -was a good deal .

You have good points IAM-LDS-2, but these just are not that pristine. Serious rust on bottom of doors of one cab, not too bad on the other. I just don't want to see these get scrapped. There are just a few parts I can use, and I guess ebay the rest. One of our members recently won one on ebay for around 400, but IDK how it compared condition wise, or if location had anything to do with it. I just may have to gamble and see if I can talk him down some and hope to recoup some of it. Thanks for the 2 cents!

Latest posts

Back