41 chevy truck ( first build )

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbucketracin

i started today by taking cab off the old frame and cutting it up for junk. my cab has alot of rust on the lower parts. will have fun piesing it together.
i got a free s10 frame so thats were it's going. so far am plus 26 bucks on this truck. but not for long.i will take pics tomorrow.

were do you guys get door lock things?
special tool for body bolts?

the one on left.

old002.jpg

I use a cut off blade and cut a line across the clutch head chevy screws [turns them into a flat head screw] to help get them out ,if your gonna reuse a certain part? On the rest i grind ,cut breat,chop off,or what ever it takes to get the job done .
Glade to see your working on it ! But why cut up the old frame?If it is good then you could use the s-10 front clip and the rest of the frame would be easily modified? just wandering??
Have you decided on a running gear yet?
Just a thought hear too ,have you thought of building a wood'n flat bed for it ,no one else on here seems to go for it but would be differant and you could come up with your own cool design?mabie some thing like the ''beer wagon '' model had on it,with chains and stuff and an old timmy sighn on the side or mabie a fake speed shop or some thing.:confused:

Have you decided on a running gear yet?
ford 9inch with 2.50 now but gettin gears for it like 4.11
355 12.5/1 comp
world product heads 2.05
going to change cams
3500 stall
295/50 15 street tires
th350
i need carb and msd box

just thing i have laying around house motor very little time on it just broke in cam then pulled for camaro. trans has never moved yet.

did ya buy both ...if so im in the market for the door off the glove box.....
sorry sold the whole truck
plus 50 bucks more so 76 plus
i need a sheet of 18 g sheet metal thats 69 bucks and some 1x1 tube done know price

Latest posts

Back