46 Dodge front axle help

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WUWU20

If I'm gonna use this front axle I really need help with it, I want disc brakes up front but I can't find anything about what or where to get the parts to change it, also need the stuff for new kings and leafs, please if someone has ideas jump in here.

Scarebird has the disc conversion kit for '37-'50 Dodge truck. You were already informed of this and given a link in your previous post asking the same question... [S

NAPA has the leaf spring shackles & bolt assemblies, as well as bushings. They could probably locate the kingpins as well, if not go to Kanter.

Scarebird has the disc conversion kit for '37-'50 Dodge truck. You were already informed of this and given a link in your previous post asking the same question... [S

NAPA has the leaf spring shackles & bolt assemblies, as well as bushings. They could probably locate the kingpins as well, if not go to Kanter.

Sorry I missed it from April, when softball starts in the spring I loose track of this stuff but thanks for bringing it up. :cool:

Latest posts

Back