46 Ford 1st build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Builds lookin great, and I always love to see pics of the kiddos getting into it like that, I have a couple of kiddos myself. I hope when I start something they will be as excited as yours, keep up the great work!

Mac.

Just started back working on the rod so the only updates are tested air suspension, completed steering column, I'm in the process of making the Panhard bar set up but haven't ruled out the triangulated four link yet. Even though the two link seems to be doing well.

As far as the zed frame question if you look at the picks on the first page you will see the stock frame was cut then set on top of the other then welded and plated with gussets on top and bottom.

Updates

Bed is on and complete now on to cooling system and brakes.
f968a645.jpg

Took 11 inches out of bed length and narrow tailgate 12 inches
968bdac7.jpg

c6a37d7d.jpg

da24392b.jpg

9c0958ac.jpg

cc5150ea.jpg

I F S/chop

''negativity of using IFS front with out fenders but you guys are very encouraging''

my 33 dodge has ifs and no one here rips on it. we are pretty uderstanding bunch :D

chop the top 2 or 3 inches, l think that would look cool.

the 55 gallon drum is great. l used a wheelbarrow for my firewall in the dodge truck, amazing what us rodders come up with for ideas.

Later:cool:

Here's a pic at ride height
06d9d235.jpg

Anyone have any suggestions on paint or?????? I need ideas

You want shiney or satin? summit has really nice selection of paint and a great price on it!! I just sprayed mine and it came out great!!! otherwise you can take a look at HOT ROD FLATZ they have some pretty killer satin paints

Truck looks killer by the way [cl

HUH?????!!!!

anyone have any suggestions on paint or?????? I need ideas

Just don't make it shiny??!!!

Honestly, that red in a satin or even a flat would look cool...even keep the off white/beige stuff....JMHO

dang you have been busy since i last checked on your thread nice work

as far as paint goes id say O.D. green and flat black [ddd

Latest posts

Back