48 chevy for $150

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufslouis

So here is the update with pics. Walked away with the car for $150. It needs a lot of work as you can tell. I am looking for suggestions as to what you guys think I should do with her as well as cool pics that you may have seen of other 48 chevy fleetlines.

All suggestions and ideas welcome. I think that I am going flat black. That's All I've got so far.

Thanks for looking,

Louis

IMG_1708.jpg

IMG_1705.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

Make the rear doors suicide, chop the lid, pancake the hood, and let her butt drag. Dual chrome exhaust tips, WWWs, Cadillac wheel covers, '46 Cadillac steering wheel,fender skirts, satin paint, tinted glass, curb finders, swan neck side mirrors, shaved door handles with poppers, roll & pleat interior......

Heck, i could go all day its not my dime. :)

CAn You define gasser. not to sound like a newb or anything. I love the idea of dropping the rear real heavy. Also love the idea of the pancake hood. My wife however really hates the idea of chopping the top. She loves the lines. I'll be fighting that one for a while.

Latest posts

Back