4x4 trucks pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rust Rod

any one got any pics of 50s 4x4s?
i just bought this one the other day.
0707092036.jpg

0707092036a.jpg

I'd build 4 link front and rear suspension, give it a slight bit more lift- like 8 more inches:D but with the 4 link susp. you'd gain all kinds of suspension travel and articulation. Put a nasty engine 5spd and beefy transfer case:cool:

I'd build 4 link front and rear suspension, give it a slight bit more lift- like 8 more inches:D but with the 4 link susp. you'd gain all kinds of suspension travel and articulation. Put a nasty engine 5spd and beefy transfer case:cool:

ya i am probably going to do 4 link, i want to run 42s or 44s(my dd is on 38s and my rock crawler is on 36s and they just seem to small so im gonna step it up) and i want to put a big block in it, the frame that is under it is pretty hacked, some one went to town on it with a torch and welder the trans x member is a piece of angle iron welded in, the lift is a piece of 2x4 square tube with some little metal brace welded to it and the hangers are welded to that. so im scraping the frame and starting over.
im gonna use a set of 3/4 ton chevy axles for now untill i can find some rockwells close to me for a good price.
the body has a bunch of random bondo on it in places that dont make sence cause there is not any damage there(like on the dash) so im going to have a frend soda blast it for me so i can see what im dealin with.

Latest posts

Back