51 Ford Vanette Wholesaler

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdsdjservices

IMG_3138.jpg

I found this delivery truck on ebay about a year and a half ago. I liked the fact it was diferant from most not just having flat sides but instead having some flair to it. after watching it for a while the truck disapeared. a couple months later it reapeared and I quickly made contact with the owner. He pulled it back off ebay and myself and Slowdrive took a little raod trip. after getting there we found out the truck could not be driven home like the seller told me so we headed home empty handed. a week later a deal had been struck and transpertaion had been found
IMG_3439.jpg

We put some primer on the spots of bare metal for the Winter but come Spring there were large chunks of paint falling off. So we started sanding and striping

IMG_3696.jpg

IMG_3792.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

As I got into the lower area where the actual cancer was I decided to extend the pannels another 6inches to make them even with the step & rear bumper. I thought this would give the truck a lower cleaner look.
IMG_4656.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4801.jpg

I have also pulled the grill & rub rails and had it blasted and preped for Powder coating

IMG_3919.jpg

Well thats as far as I made it this year. With work and trying to work on this outside it will be a slow go but hopfully worth it.

a nice set of chrome wheels and the flames will make that ride rock:D

Later:cool:

I want to put some super singles on the rear to give it the Big & little look of a Hot rod LOL.

I found a place that will make the wheels but chrome or aluminum wont be cheep so I may powder them with yellow in the dish and a black lip or vica versa:)

I have started sanding on the roof now so i can get some paint up high, but it was raining yesturday and I got boared so I threw a set of rub rails on just to get a feal for how well the yellow was going to pop against the black.

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

That is awesome! So, this is gonna be your DJ gig wagon? You`re going to impress so people rolling up in this thing ;)

-Johnson

Thanks Johnson, just dont look to close :eek:

Panel #2 is done!!! Its similer but diferent.

IMG_7351.jpg

Now Im waiting on the stencels for my logo. I ordered them from a local sighn shop almost 4 monthes ago and still dont have them :mad:

Thanks Johnson, just dont look to close :eek:

Panel #2 is done!!! Its similer but diferent.

Now Im waiting on the stencels for my logo. I ordered them from a local sighn shop almost 4 monthes ago and still dont have them :mad:

It`s fine, they will only see one side at a time. ;) Hey, it`s a rat, it`s not supposed to be perfect anyway.

What`s your logo look like? You got a picture?

@Hillbilly:
My bet is that it looks like a big metal box inside. :p

-Johnson

Latest posts

Back