52 chevy truck frank and stein road side build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a cool deal. Can't say how many times I've caught the corner of my Olds hood with my head and had to shadow box the pain away.

cool

l like it[cl

now it opens like my dodge truck hood, the way the hood opens now will be easier to get to the back of the engine to work on :D

Later:cool:

Just found this thread and I like what you got going on here. Anyone that uses the excuse of not having any space in the garage to build anything (including my self) needs to read this thread! Very inspiring. The hood idea is real slick too.

Just found this thread and I like what you got going on here. Anyone that uses the excuse of not having any space in the garage to build anything (including my self) needs to read this thread! Very inspiring. The hood idea is real slick too.

well i have a 24x32 shopsitting on my car trailer,,, but i cant sedm to come up with the money to clear the land to put it up! so i keep building where ever i have room! but the weather does slow me down wet cold hot!dark!

Well guys ! I am at a stand still ! I dont have the money to finish this project, so if anyone interested in it,,, i will sell it for 2800.00 if i dont i will stat back working on it later,, i got to get out of debt, so its for sale!

Do NOT tempt me. I am looking for a new project.
man i dont want to sell it, but theres no work around here and it would bring more finished i know! i aint got the money to finish it right now and i need to pay some bills! but i can find some work ! ill finish it!

check these out wat yall think?

Attachments

• 25-07-11_1603.jpg
    25-07-11_1603.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 29
  • 25-07-11_1605.jpg
    25-07-11_1605.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 25-07-11_1606.jpg
    25-07-11_1606.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 25-07-11_1607.jpg
    25-07-11_1607.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 24
i need some advice

ok ,, a guy comes by heretoday,,, wants to trade me on the 52,, he has a all original 54 chevy 4door, with every bell and whistle you could get in 54,, and a rolling caprice chassis with a running v8 and tran,, i got ruffly 2800 in my truck, i need the 54 to finish my 53, and i aint no 4door guy, so when i am done it will be nuttin but a parts car,, ineed the bumpers and the front ckip, i will put the front clip from mine back on it.. and the chassic is just something i dont need but the motor is something i can use later,,, ok a little history on the 4dor, iy was drivim]n and put in a shed, and left for yearis, not a bad car,i would have to sell it for about 1200 when i was done to come out on it, but not sure anyone would pay that much for it,,

ok all i need from it is this
the complete front clip.. mine has one with no core support! and partof the grill is missing
the front and rear bumpers,, mine has neither
and a few interior parts!

so what do yall think?

Sounds like you have a lot to think about! I guess if it were me and this could put me over the top on getting a project finished with a lot of spare parts to trade or sell I'd be thinking hard about going for it. But if this car and it's parts are still not enough to get your project finished that might be another thing all together.

Latest posts

Back