52 ford now a 49 build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
s10 chassi, backwards lets the wheels be centered in opening. Previous owner already installed cab and bed I just lowered fenders on factory studs. I may change them back but I dont know. It makes the truck look shorter, did you notice rear fenders on front?

I like the fenders on and also like them off. With them off it hides the identity more....What is more important is what you like:D

Your truck reminds me of another that had reversed fenders.

Attachments

• Download3.jpg
    Download3.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 34
Decided to do a little work to my truck it has been a while but I am getting motivated again. I decided to change the front end to stock just need to raise it up a little. Here are some pics

IMG_2514.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

It has been a while but I am working on my truck. I decided to change the motor out, Its not old school but should run good. It is a 5.3 out of 04 tahoe and 4l60e out of a trans am.

2-26-2012105.jpg

I also have redone the floor for cab and moved rear end forward for I can put the rear fenders on the correct side. I will post a pic when I get the bed back on.

It should run extremely good. My wife's 2000 Silverado extended cab with the 5.3 runs great and weighs about 3000 pounds more than your truck will.

Latest posts

Back