57 chev COE followed me home today

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammersspeed

here is the cabover and the truck thats giving up its chassis and bed.

Attachments

• Photo09291234.jpg
    Photo09291234.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Photo09291234_1.jpg
    Photo09291234_1.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Photo09281038.jpg
    Photo09281038.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 67
A coe?

Hey man! A COE...? Great! Good lookin cab. Mine is coming along slowly. I've had some problems that have interfered but, hopefully, those are behind me. Can't wait to see what you do with your COE. Have any plans? What kind of bed....slick or ratrod, etc.? [dr[cl[cl

I'll be watching with interest. Good luck and congrats![P

Lynn

Hey man! A COE...? Great! Good lookin cab. Mine is coming along slowly. I've had some problems that have interfered but, hopefully, those are behind me. Can't wait to see what you do with your COE. Have any plans? What kind of bed....slick or ratrod, etc.? [dr[cl[cl

I'll be watching with interest. Good luck and congrats![P

Lynn

going to use the bed and chassis off the donor truck... the bed was a 18 foot car trailer that was hit in the side and wiped out the axles, but the bed is fine. it will be left as is as far as paint goes for now.

Nice project! I have a 57 GMC COE I want to get started on. Good luck with the build.
Heres mine.
SAM_0853.jpg

Nice project! I have a 57 GMC COE I want to get started on. Good luck with the build.
Heres mine.
SAM_0853.jpg

great looking truck ! i picked mine up at french lake auto parts here in Mn.... they had a GMC like yours with the fenders that swing open also...

Good for you. I saw that cab for sale on the HAMB and damn near bought it. I talked to the owner several times, I just couldnt justify the gas money to drive all the way from TX to get it. Glad it went to a good home. Enjoy.

Good for you. I saw that cab for sale on the HAMB and damn near bought it. I talked to the owner several times, I just couldnt justify the gas money to drive all the way from TX to get it. Glad it went to a good home. Enjoy.

thanks ! i am looking forward to working on it.... going out this afternoon to start pulling the cab off whats left of the old frame... hope to have it sitting on and maybe mounted to the new frame by the end of the week! [;)

Latest posts

Back