63 Falcon Sprint and fairlane wagon

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

galaxie500joe

our 63 falcon sprint 260 4 speed and 63 fairlane ranch wagon 260 auto

Attachments

• 100_0140.jpg
    100_0140.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 74
That 63' wagon brings back memories. My first wife had one when we met in college, 1969. 260 with a 2 speed. I put a 271hp 289 into it with a C4. In 72', she traded it in on a Pinto. Dealer gave her $150 for it. The motor, alone, cost $300. Boy, was I mad.

Very kool!!!

Wow... those are both beautiful & I can't make up my mind which one I like best!!! Thanks for posting... love to see some more detailed shots!

BoB

Sprint!

Galaxie,
I love your Sprint. My buddy's brother had one back in high school! Can't say that I've seen one since!

ISore

I graduated in '63 and got a job at a Ford dealership as lot boy. The new Sprints were just coming out as well as Fairlaines with the "new" 260 V8 and four speed trannys. I got fired for testing one of the Sprints on the road behind the dealership............it was worth it, those little things were a blast to drive.:p:p

Love yours, very clean and subtle. Please post more shots of them. :)
Don

Actually I think Ford called them a 63 1/2 along with the fastback Galaxy. It was the only year for the special top that was lower than the other Falcons and even took a special windshield if I remember right. Very cool indeed, and a 4 speed car which is cooler yet.

I owned one of those

Sprint with 260 and 4 spd. Came from the factory dark blue bottom and a white top. That was one fun car to drive. Thanks for posting the pics.

Latest posts

Back