65 Cadillac Calais, building to my style! oh and my daily driver

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dusanderson

where the car is at now . all original 82xxx miles and counting would drive it anywhere and i got everything working seats radio power antenna ect. there are some before and after pictures ins lowered 2 and a half inches , i rhino lined the entire floor, welded up the rear window channel ( was letting water in because of huge rust holes ) please any feed bacl would be appreciated!

4.jpg

5L15I95H23K53G53H4c4u08ebec955cdb1ee8.jpg

5.jpg

5I85Ld5Jb3Ka3L83Fec4uc15f1f3e9c411176.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

ditto sir ditto, to bad you dont live closer, I took her to a car show saturday and I entered it, low and behold the judges never even looked at the car. must be to hmmm rusty for them haha kinda a joke this car is clean. but i absolutely love the way this car is going, first car I've ever got the balls to show ( im hard on my work ) but either way I dig the 66 man!! looks like one hell of a good start

thank you guys, and yes the expressions are priceless!! i would like to lower it more, not like i drive over speed bumps anyways... but we will see interior is damn near perfect, just putting gauges that i trust in electric oil pressure gauge , temp , and voltage, all factory gauges work but just wanted to be sure. im looking for a set of factory hub caps for a sort of finishing look

i've seen that one before i believe. i think there is also one with same color combo with a 12 valve cummins in it : )

Nice ride man....

I agree.....who doesn't like an old caddie......low but not slow..lol Good luck with the mod's...[P

Ohh sweet, more Cadillac guys, heres my 70 Deville, before and where it is now. I just bought a cherry picker off Craigslist today to get hte engine out.

Going to chop the springs to get her low as can be, chop the hood, and all kinds of other madness. Can't wait.

17969_759319315891_5027888_44417566_789572_n.jpg

Day I bought her.

IMG_20120602_160152.jpg

Last week

Latest posts

Back