'65 F100 Taillight Lenses

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapperJoe

My lenses were broke and barely holding together when I got my truck a few years ago. I have since bought some of that tail light repair stuff from autozone and made my own lenses. They work but I don't like them. It is hard finding good lenses for this year, however I have noticed 67-up truck/bronco lights are similar shape. Does anyone know if these will work? I guess I just need to know if they are a direct fit. The Bronco lights have a reverse light, but I could just black that out.

I think those lights were used well into the 70's trucks, also on vans and the Bronco's. LMC, MAC, and Dennis Carpenter sell new ones.

Correction - they changed, after 73 they had rounded corners. I may even have a set off a 65?

Last edited:
Thanks! I have looked at an LMC catalog and couldn't find ones for my truck, thats why I was thinking newer models were similar and would work.

LMC has them. page 139. 64-66 taillights 13$ per side. (Just happened to have a catalog right next to me [cl)

WTF? I swear when I looked last time (2 years ago) they didn't have ones listed for my truck... Oh well. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back