68 ford torino

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hwscowboy

I recently ran across a couple old ford torino fastbacks and i had kinda forgotten about them.Anyways the guy that had them phoned me the other day and told me to come get them as he needed them gone.So after digging up a trailer and some temp storage i decided to go pick them up.The first is a 68 torino,302,c-4 car 2 door fastback,the other is a 68 fairlane 500,289,c-4,2 door fastback.I'm not really sure what i'm going to do with them but couldn't stand to see them crushed.I'll post some pics soon and decide if i'm just going to sell them off to fund the other projects or what.Both would need some major work,rockers,rear quarters,the fairlane is definitiley more solid in the floors,but they are 95% complete so thats a good start.Between the 2 54 pontiacs and my 26 t sedan i didn't really need another project.

Dude... thanks for saving those beautiful cars from the big bad crusher. Hardly ever see one anymore & even if you just sell them to someone who wants to keep them alive that's awesome! Love to see some pictures!!! [cl

BoB

Both are sweet cars. Nearly bought a Torino fastback a while back but we never could get rat on the price! :D

Rattler

Congrats on your find. You have a very unique set of cars now, I can't remember the last time I saw a Torino! Don't forget the pics....CR

Latest posts

Back