8,300 rounds of ammo found at Texas border!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustybeercan

Never met a beer he didn't like!
The Houston Chronicle has an article today making a big deal out of 8,300 rounds of ammo being found. 8,300 rounds, are you kidding me? I know plenty of people who have way more than that for each and every gun they own. 8,300, that's nothing! After all, this is Texas for goodness sakes! :eek:

Beercan

im sure its more a matter of who the ammo belongs to
and what they were using it for -- lol
but yes - i have a buddy or 2 or 3 that have around that much
for one of their guns as well --

a gun is just another blunt object
if you dont have enough ammo!

It really depends on what the rounds are for. Having 8300 rounds of .22 is a bit different than having 8300 rounds of .50 cal rounds :D Myself, I may have close to that amount laying around ;)

For Texas, that is day use.

Ummmm... what he said!!! [cl The old Tripper has a box or two his own self! [ddd:eek:[ddd

Don't know about where you guys are but here they'll ship it to ya by UPS & you get it the next day! Ya gotta love America!!!

BoB

I think the KEY word here is "BORDER". More than likely the ammo was heading to Mexico. It is illegal to transport any and all ammo and firearms into Mexico without proper documentation. Also there is a war raging between drug cartels and the Mexican army at this moment. Make a quick youtube search of Mexico border violence or cartel drug wars and you will see what I am talking about..... Here on the BORDER.

Latest posts

Back