80 xs650 Bobber build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the wiring turned out to be easier than I thought. Everything is ran except for 2 wires that are the wrong color as the diagram. I'll just have to try starting it and see which one goes where. Got the ignition box mounted and added an old bottle opener to the neck. Also I got my wheels back with the NOS tires mounted. Plan on having a startup day later this week :D

I striped the tank on it today, inked did the lace and fade with good ol rustoleum rattle cans and cleared it with engine enamel also rattle can, the stripes are custom mixed 1SHOT

Attachments

• chris's bike.jpg
    chris's bike.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 43
  • chris's bike 2.jpg
    chris's bike 2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 44
Glad to see "The Monkey" made it back.

Soo what is the status on the old 50 something GMC that you were gonna put on the 84 $WD Chassis?

You been gone a long time!!! Details, I need details...[dr

" What happened?" lol yeah im a friend of inked the bike happened he hasnt touched it since the bike build got rockin n rollin. the cab and front sheet metal are mocked up on the new (1980) chevy 2wd frame it has a good 6 and 4spd in it, its just taking up space in waiting to get worked on

Yeah, I've been working on the bike in all my spare time. Which isn't much with grad school and work. Now that the bike's painted, i've been informed that it's done and need to start wrenching on the 52 again. :D

Latest posts

Back