9-11

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-R-POPS

''Rusty Mopar Slacker''
Lets all take a minute or two today and remember all the people that died
on this date 12 years ago. Also their families and loved ones that are forever grieving.
I hope they can someday find peace.

NEVER FORGET!!!

I had a cousin who was a NYC firefighter who got off his shift on the morning of Sept 11, 2001. He lost a bunch of his buddies in the mess that ensued that day. he has cancer now too...
Not a good day for American thats for sure...kinda like the Pearl Harbor of our day for sure...
thanks for bringing it up...

MikeC

Still hurts..

I was watching that day along with everyone else,,,in horror. When the towers started to collapse, I had to turn my face away. To this day, I have never seen them go down. I thought I was pretty tough, but I can't watch that!

....and I still want to get even!!!!! I pray for those folks AND our whole country.

Lynn

I haven't forgotten but it seems like so many folks have. I don't watch TV so I don't know what all they had on yesterday but I only heard it mentioned on the syndicated morning radio show that I listen to. The front page of our local newspaper had a meth lab bust, a car wreck and a story about a city councilman cutting his thumb off. :rolleyes: Don't know if the councilman will be able to serve now or not without that thumb to stick up his *** [ddd

I haven't forgotten but it seems like so many folks have. I don't watch TV so I don't know what all they had on yesterday but I only heard it mentioned on the syndicated morning radio show that I listen to. The front page of our local newspaper had a meth lab bust, a car wreck and a story about a city councilman cutting his thumb off. :rolleyes: Don't know if the councilman will be able to serve now or not without that thumb to stick up his *** [ddd

Or count his cash contributions from the local businesses that want (buy) his influence.

Latest posts

Back