A Business Good Guy Alert

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
I've been dealing with Allstate Carburetor from time to time for 4 years or so now. Just received my order from them in the mail. They have always been prompt and friendly to deal with and this time is no exception. There is a bit of a twist though. When I ordered my parts, I had also ordered a few different sizes of small vacuum plugs. As it turned out, they only had 2 of the 1/8th size on hand, so they sent them along and a hand written note explaining why the shortage. Cool thing about it all, I had ordered a tee shirt as well. For the inconvenience of the missing plugs, (a whole rip roarin 70 cents worth) they up graded my shirt to a long sleeve embroidered one, (a few bucks difference). These people really try to keep their customers happy, that's how you run a business. www.allcarbs.com

Good of you to post that Sniper... [cl It seems in today's world, everyone just wants to complain. They never tell the good things![S:D

Latest posts

Back