A few new parts on the tudor

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Last-Call

Well with the weather getting better I thought I should get my ass in gear and start putting the last touches on and in the car. I ditched the old round air cleaner for a gas tank we cut out to fit over the distributer cap too. Now I just need to rust alittle faster. The old lawn chairs needed a lil love also. The foam was more them broken in, and after an hour in the car....your butt had had it. So I got ahold of some 2 inch high impact foam. I ripped the seats down and stuff everybit of it the seat covers would hold. I also started putting in a stereo, yeah I know rat rods don't have radios.......But driving the Hot Rod Power Tour this year, I really want some tunes. Here are a few pics.......

147-4703_IMG-1.jpg

147-4704_IMG.jpg

147-4705_IMG.jpg

147-4708_IMG.jpg

Thanks man, I have 2 trips of over 2000 miles this year. I have to have something other then the pipes to listen too.

I also scored a set of HD turn signals for FREE! I got to ditch the plastic ones I was using.

147-4717_IMG.jpg

147-4718_IMG.jpg

zachscar021.jpg

And after the new motor and tranny, well used, but after all the new things this year I am still under 5 Grand.

Thats what I was thinking, I had to add some duct tape to the bottom of it so the plug wires would not rub through. Other then that I think its great.

Latest posts

Back