A hood named shorty.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That site is 50% whiners and 50% winners. I contributed to that site and they sh1t on me. I am done with them... I am only keeping my account open to go over and buy their cheap parts (when I can find them).

-Ronnie

Hey BJinaTJ, keep after it i like it. I may have been a major factor in getting the PORK thread closed, i gave the 20 thousand poster a what's up sorry.

I'm on your side Harv.

Hey BJinaTJ, keep after it i like it. I may have been a major factor in getting the PORK thread closed, i gave the 20 thousand poster a what's up sorry.

I'm on your side Harv.

I am not one bit hurt. I was getting sick of their crap anyway.. I think it is pretty sad when a site is on the net for the purpose of fabricating parts and hot rods, but you have to follow their guidelines of what it should look like. It is my damn truck and I like it.

I am not one bit hurt. I was getting sick of their crap anyway.. I think it is pretty sad when a site is on the net for the purpose of fabricating parts and hot rods, but you have to follow their guidelines of what it should look like. It is my damn truck and I like it.

Kind of Ironic huh? I go on there just to see what's for sale and that's it! I only posted on your thread because of the way a few of them were busting on you. One in particular who had close to 10,000 posts, but no pics of his own car, just bashing about everyone elses!...CR

Me too

Yea, I went there too and got hammered pretty hard and when I fought back the admin slapped my hands and said I was causing drama.... WAAAAAAA FN cry babies. OK, I want to say, you nice start keep up the great work. I am building a 46 chevy truck also. Take a look may give you some new ideas. I like the fact your triying to use the factory grill, thats pretty hard to pull off. like to see what you come up with.

Curt

It doesn't meet the high Pork standards dictated by the minority!:(

The funny thing is they pretty much take oem parts from one year and throw them on a different year and call it a custom. Hell, even my kid have a Mr. Potato head. I cannot believe the way they shun someone fabricating a complete ride from the ground up. I have made almost every part there..

-Ronnie

If you remember only a few Barcolounger builders were flaming you! Just the same I'd stay away. Anyway porks not good for you!!:).you like your build and that's all that really counts... Good job Btw...CR

If you remember only a few Barcolounger builders were flaming you! Just the same I'd stay away. Anyway porks not good for you!!:).you like your build and that's all that really counts... Good job Btw...CR

I wasn't necessarily looking for a pat on the back. I just enjoy posting stuff and getting questions. I enjoy helping out the everyday guy building a ride. Oh well..

Latest posts

Back