a little O/T- who is local (Im in MASS)?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopshopcustoms

Just wondering who on the board is local and where other people are from... I always like to get a feel- you know how some forums are more "west coast' than 'east coast' or Southern etc.

Where is everyone from ? :confused:

Right coaster

I'm in Annapolis, MD, but my parents hail from Shrewsbury, MASS. We used to vacation in Mass. every summer and many winter holidays.

440shorty

Hey Lenny,

I'm actually from Woburn, Mass. Grew up & went to the "old" high school....... as soon as I got out of schoo; I went south.....to Georgia. Went back north for work for 10 yrs. (work at GE in Medford, Mass.) then retired & moved south again.

I can say NOW.....I will NEVER move north again. My old bones just can 't take it.

Don't get me wrong.....I love my home town & I love my home away from home -Weirs Beach, N.H. but the weather is just not good enough......long enough to venture back.

I would now only move one more time.....possible next door to Don of Dons rods in Fla.
Howdy naba!

Ratty 46
In the Atlanta, Ga. area

Still out here on the cape, lifes busy and my projects have stalled almost completly. :(

Bought a house last week, getting married in Sep, and running my own busienss with 3 employees brings the 'adult responsiblity' suck pretty quick.

Stop by if your around the Eastham area some evening for a cold beverage on the deck :D Ill have to go by your shop some time when I am visiting the inlaws in Needham. :D

Still out here on the cape, lifes busy and my projects have stalled almost completly. :(

Bought a house last week, getting married in Sep, and running my own busienss with 3 employees brings the 'adult responsiblity' suck pretty quick.

Stop by if your around the Eastham area some evening for a cold beverage on the deck :D Ill have to go by your shop some time when I am visiting the inlaws in Needham. :D

I get down there once in a great so I sure will. thanks :)

Used to visit Boston and Andover regularily during the 32 years I worked for Gillette. I turned down an offer to relocate there. Too much like Minnesota except MORE people, MORE traffic and MORE taxes! Beautiful scenery and great hockey fans though.

Latest posts

Back